Thursday 28 January 2010

New Shelley

NEWShelley001 

NEWShelley002

These are my preliminary drawings for changing Shelley, I’ve tried just changing the size of her body and separately changing her clothes so that her limbs show more. I also tried both together. I decided in the end to use the drawing top right with both a change of clothes and size.

NEWShelleyfd

I think the smaller body, hands, feet and nose make her look cuter and younger and the dress emphasises her size and gender; making her seem more vulnerable. The dress is plain and simple so that Shelley will fit in with the uniformity of the orphanage. I’m also thinking of having two different colours for the dress so that while Shelley is at home in the flash back she seems free and vibrant as oppose to the orphanage where she’ll be made to look trapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment